Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Thanksgiving wish from our home to yours...
may you all have safe travels, wherever you are...enjoy your day with friends and family.
God Bless each and every one of you.

I also wanted to thank each one of you who stop by and read my blog. Thank you all for your comments and your emails. They mean more to me to me than you know. I appreciate your kind words and thoughts!

Happy Thanksgiving!

From our home to yours!
xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

9 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!

XO,
Jane

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Beautiful photos.
From our home to yours a Happy Thanksgiving. hugs ~lynne~

cindy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too Kathleen! Lovely shots of vintage loveliness :)

Blondee said...

God bless, may your day be full of love and light.Happy Thanksgiving!

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too, Kathleen! Lovely photos!

Melissa Miller said...

Beautiful photos Kathleen! Oh I adore your eleant yet very welcoming home decor'. You are talented my friend. I'm inspired to decorate the master suite this year for sure. Let's try it!

I wanted to let you know I really liked your idea of showing our past home decor' versus our present. Would you believe I just had no photos? That is how bad my old style used to be. Or did I even have a style? LOL!

I adore this Christmas music! I'm about to start on my Christmas cards right now and I'm going to leave it playing while I work. O Holy Night is my all time favorite Christmas song.

Thank you for your kindness. You are always nice to me and I apprecite you and your friendship.

I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed and happy.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my sorry for my typos. *Smiles*

Melissa Miller said...

One more thing. Your new blog design also looks lovely! :)