Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blue Angels

Nope...not the airplanes that put on an awesome show...but rather, this blue angel. He was originally gold and I found him in a flea market. He was sweet and I already had his brother at home with me.So I gave him a coat of beautiful robins egg blue paint, then antiqued him a bit with walnut stain.

Now, the two of them are sitting sweetly together enjoying each other's company.

Happy Saturday!

~~~

xo and God Bless,

Kathleen

6 comments:

Karena said...

Kathleen how darling these little cherubs!! I love that you found the second angel.

Come over and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh your angels are both precious. What a find. Hugs, Marty

Blondie's Journal said...

Great job, Courtney! They look beautiful!

Happy Saturday!

XO,
Jane

Anne Marie... said...

they do look happy together :) but cold...will this cold weather ever leave??
who came up with global warming? it's the ice age I swear

have a great weekend sweetie
xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Very pretty..hope this finds you well,xo

janet said...

Simply adorable..I love the idea..Have a great weekend..