Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Friday, July 29, 2016

Master Bedroom Makeover


Just a quick post here, a little peek into the work going on in the master bedroom over the past week.

I've been doing a bit of re-arranging as well as some furniture painting. There were some pieces in this room that are just not working and I moved them into another room where they will serve their purpose much more efficiently. I wanted to use small dressers as nightstands that will do double duty as more storage space for off season clothing. I found one dresser and painted it {above} and am now on the hunt for another to put on the other side of the bed.


Here is the other dresser and it's one of my favorite pieces. I found it at a thrift shop and may or may not have raced to grab the tag before anyone else could get it ;)

I can't wait to finish this room and share the whole thing!

Have a great Friday everyone.

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So far I am in liv!! I got the twin dresser to yours, painted it wont chalk paint , a sage green with distressing and it is now in our entryway.
Can hardly wait to see the rest!!!
Happy weekend Kathleen.
Hugs, Gee

Musings From A French Cottage said...

Thanks so much Gee, for your sweet comment! I bet your dresser looks beautiful in your entryway! The sage green sounds gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs, Kathleen