Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Reflections

And as they were eating, he took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many. Truly I say to you, I shall not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
Mark 14:22-25

8 comments:

bj said...

Good morning...hope this coming week is blessed for you..
xo bj

Stephanie said...

This is my favorite and most meaningful week of being a Catholic. Thanks for sharing this.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Thank you for sharing this today.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Thank you so much for your kind & thoughtful comments on my blog. It was very much appreciated!
Have just enjoyed discovering your blog. Will return again.
Take care
Isabelle x

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hope your day is a wonderful one!!

sweetly lovely afternoon said...

"Oh, the blood of Jesus...it will never lose it's power." Thank you for reminding us of the marvelous covenant He has with us.

Melissa Miller said...

How beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.

Have a wonderful and blessed week.
~Melissa :)

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus? What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
Oh precious is the flow, that makes me white a snow! No other power I know. NOTHING but the blood of Jesus!