Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Painted Furniture

Good Morning!
It has been so long and I wanted to pop in and say hello - let you know what I've been up to! 

As many of you know, I started an Etsy shop a year ago - The French Marketplace. From there, I started selling my painted furniture locally {too expensive to ship}. I've been painting furniture for years, but finally having an opportunity to sell it has been wonderful!


I'm so happy to say that it's been going well and I have been really busy!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this venture. I sincerely thank you for your business!


I wanted to share a few of the pieces that I have done over the past few months.




Each one of these pieces have been painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint in Duck Egg and Annie Sloan in Graphite on the tops. Finally, clear wax and then dark wax to bring out the details.

I also completely re-did our dining room. New paint, curtains, and I painted some of the furniture in there too.

Below is one of the tables that I did for the room.


My father-in-law gifted me with this beautiful antique typewriter. Isn't it amazing?!

************

Thank you so much for visiting and I  hope that each of you are doing well! It's great to "talk" to everyone again!
If you have a free moment, stop by my FB page {The French Marketplace} and say hello. I'd love to see you there!!

xo and God Bless!



2 comments:

Ellen, the Bluestocking Belle said...

How beautiful! I never thought of painting the tabletops in Graphite. It looks spectacular with the Duck Egg.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That second table is beautiful! I love how the Duck Egg looks, too. I love that color and used it to makeover furniture in our bedroom. Glad to hear you are doing so well! : )