Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes From Our Home to Yours!

Oh boy! Where has the time gone? It's Christmas week and I haven't done a single post since late October!! Well, better late than never. We've been so busy around here getting the nursery ready to go and decorating for Christmas that I guess I kind of put my blog on the back burner for awhile. I've missed it though, like I always do when I neglect my poor little blog for any length of time, and figured it was time to pop in with an update and a visit to all of my kind blogging friends out there! (Okay - that was a serious run-on sentence.)
Anyway, we got some major snow around here - I'm talking about 2 feet of the white stuff and it is so beautiful! I took lots and lots of pictures and wanted to share them. They look so incredibly Christmas-y and we're really excited because it will be the first white Christmas we've had since I was a kid. The top photo was taken from inside the house while all of the rest were from around the outside. I just kept walking and walking and taking picture after picture. I couldn't seem to get enough of all the beauty around me.
It was so quiet as the snow fell. I could actually hear it falling. So peaceful!
The kids are enjoying it so much!

We've been listening to lots of Christmas music while enjoying hot chocolate and plenty of good old fashioned coziness by the fire. We're going to make Christmas cookies today and I will finish wrapping a few last minute gifts.

I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and ready to enjoy a Merry Christmas!
From our home to yours, I wish you and your families a peaceful, warm and blessed Christmas.
God Bless,
Kathleen

7 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I love your snowy photos. That's some view you have from your window! Merry Christmas! I'm glad you're writing again. I've been hit and miss for the last couple of weeks.

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Oh, how beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

Kathleen Grace said...

Your photos are SO beautiful! Merry Chirstmas!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Merry, merry Christmas to you! We missed you!

Nancy said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Laura said...

What beautiful photos! How I miss the snow, especially during this time of year. Thank you for posting them.
Merry Christmas from Our Scented Cottage!

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a very merry Christmas, with lots of blessings--Gypsy Purple--Chamara