Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Best Friend



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know that we sure did!!
We're spending the day just relaxing. I'm taking a few minutes to myself this afternoon to enjoy a few of the gifts that my dear, wonderful husband gave me. You see, he knows of my serious love affair with both coffee and anything French so he indulged me with a brand spankin' new Tassimo coffee/cappucino/latte/etc...machine - simply divine, I might add - and Kaari Meng's book "The French Inspired Home" I'm enjoying a fabulously delicious cappucino (doctor says it's okay to indulge once in a while while pregnant) and reading my new book. Ahhhh, such relaxation. Oh, and I'm listening to my new Susan Boyle CD that he gave me as well. Love her!


Anyway, I hope that you're all enjoying this afternoon and staying warm. It's FREEZING today!

xo,
Kathleen


8 comments:

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Ahhh, coffee, Sigh. Got to get that book. Your home looks lovely for the holidays. Going to make a pot now. Happy New Year.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Kathleen! As soon as I saw the pic, I knew what it was! I have a Tassimo, too...for about a year now...and I LOVE it! I am spoiled. I have cappuccino for breakfast every day! And your book looks interesting! I'll have to check it out. Happy week!...Debbie

savvycityfarmer said...

I must own the book ... looks divine

happy new year dear friend

Kristine said...

Oh what lovely gifts. I have Tassimo envy! lol

Wildflowerhouse said...

What a wonderful idea. Beats what I am up to. I am taking everything out of our walk in closet and re-organizing.... and getting rid of... who's crazy idea was that. Coffee sounds just wonderful. Sharon

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Lucky girl you are!! Wishing you all the best for 2010 my friend,x0x Chrissy

Wanda Lee said...

Happy New Year darling!~ Your hubby was a wonderful "Christmas elf" to give you such lovely and thoughtful gifts...,Everything is absolutely lovely!

All the best darling, as you await your new little bundle of joy!

I love your blog and I'm really enjoying your wonderful Christmas post and music as well!..,I'll visit again soon!

You are warmly invited to pop by for some "afternoon tea" respite, (or coffee if you prefer;(just kindly "bring" that lovely new specialty coffee maker with you when you come by for a wee visit, as well as that gorgeous new book, will you darling)?..,


Our little blog "tea parties" await you at The Plumed Pen and also at Silken Purse blogs.~ (I think we have posted some of our prettiest pictures to date)!~Enjoy!

Cheers and blessings from Wanda Lee @ The plumed Pen; ( some new pictures await you also @ The French Dressing Room).

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

Your new coffee machine sounds delightful. Bonne annee,
Sam