Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Friday, January 24, 2014

I've Opened an Etsy Shop!!



Guess what?
  I've opened an Etsy Shop!
and it's called



Yes, it's true.  I've finally done it...



 ...and I couldn't be more excited!



I have such fun creating and exploring in my craft room and now I'm thrilled to be able to offer some of that goodness to you!


Come and take a look.
  Everything you see here is hand made by me and is currently available in my new shop.
is officially open for business!




Hope to see you there!

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen


11 comments:

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Congratulations!!! I'll pop over and take a look. Did you know you can add your Etsy shop to the side bar of your blog?

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Yay! So exciting... I'm on my way over to visit your Etsy.
:)
Lin

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooooh, I love what you are showing here, Kathleen! I'm coming over to visit! : )

Junkchiccottage said...

Yeah!!!! How exciting. This is so fun. You are so talented and I know you will do really well. Congrats.
Kris

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Best wishes for this endeavor to be a success for you in every way.

Congrats!

Unknown said...

YEAAA! Congrats to you and can't wait to stop by and check it out!!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Congrats!

HWIT BLOGG said...

Oh what a lovely blog you have and I really like your thing´s!
Take care....
Love Titti

Dear (Future) Diplomat said...

This is so lovely!! :)))

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

WOW...I am soooo happy for you and for me,if that is you will ship to Canada...please!! Going to look now,wow!!! xo

Tante Mali said...

Cross my fingers! Perfect - unfortunately it will far to expensive to ship to Austria. But anyway - lovely blog!
Best wishes
Elisabeth