Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Decor


It is FREEZING here today
so we're staying warm inside
enjoying old ticking feather pillows


and cozy cable knit throws.


I'm loving old photos


French postcards and ironstone.


All of the Christmas decorations have been taken down and put away
and I've been fluffing the nest.
It's funny how bare everything looks when the decorations come down.


I like to think of it as a blank slate.
I kind of like the bare look for awhile.  It's fresh and clean and I can rearrange and change things up a bit!

Enjoy your day!

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

Linking up to Feathered Nest Friday
and

9 comments:

kelly said...

Just found you on French Country Cottage~ such a lovely site! What a delight to find you, I will be following you with much enthusiasm. Have a blessed day~
you have blessed mine..

kelly @ cowboy's daughter design

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

I love what you have for winter and agree with you 100%.

I love the distressed paint job and colour of your coffee table.

Alison Agnew said...

i love your blog
and muted colors
of your winter scheme
are so very pretty

would love for you to share
at Fridays Unfolded!

Alison
Nancherrow (formerly Stuff and Nonsense)

Rosemary and Thyme said...

What a lovely blog. Your winter decor is stunning. Love every bit of it.

Botanic Bleu said...

Bonjour!
I am visiting from Nancherrow's Unfolded Friday. French inspiration means I will be your newest follower and invite you to visit Botanic Bleu. We share a love for France.

Judith

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I feel the same way, Kathleen ~ a blank slate with simple décor. Love your coffee table!

Gislene said...

Hello my friend ! I adore this kind of romantic atmosphere ! Everything is so white , clean and delicate ... Thank's for sharing so much beauty !

Alison Agnew said...

just wanted to let you know
that your post is being featured
on Fridays Unfolded this week!

Alison
Nancherrow

Unknown said...

Love your romantic style.