Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Happenings

It's a bit overcast today, almost feels like the beginnings of fall. Although, I'm certainly glad we still have lots of summer left!!
I decided to do a bit of rearranging today. I moved a few things around and did a little something new in the entry hall.
My favorite old, chippy gravy boat serves well as a landing spot for cell phones and keys.

Then I baked some bread

And now, I must run to get ready for Saturday evening Mass!
God Bless and enjoy your weekend!
xo,
Kathleen

5 comments:

Merana Leigh said...

Oh Lord, she's rearranging again! Tell me...has the paint come out yet? You know the one...anything that's a different color?! Oh wait...no, not yet...DH isn't hunting just yet. LOL! Luvya girl! And yes, we definitely have to do another girls nite very soon! Hugs ~ Merana

savvycityfarmer said...

sounds like a wonderful Saturday, indeed

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love to have time to play. Your desk area look wonderful. All of your accessories are gorgeous and the vignette is beautiful. Enjoy mass. Hugs, Marty

Melissa Miller said...

Gorgeous desk vignette Kathleen! Oh I just adore it. The rosaries look lovely hanging on the edge of the picture. I'm going to add mine like that. I'm also Catholic.

Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Kim said...

Lovely desk area. I think we own the same chair though it recently went from white to black to go into my daughter's pink and black room.

Sounds like a perfect Saturday.